The WebGL LiverAnatomyExplorer has been developed in a german research project supported by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research ("BMBF"). Our goal was the development of a new medical e-learning application. In contrast to existing e-learning portals, we provide interactive web-based 3D models derived from anonymized clinical data. The 3D visualizations are accessible in real-time with our newly developed 3D viewer based on X3D, X3DOM and WebGL. No platform-speciﬁc browser plugin is required!
- Rotate, pan and zoom a real patient-individual 3D liver model
- Explore the 3D model freely with your mouse or with an easy-to-use control panel
- Simply show or hide structures of the liver (e.g. tumors) by one click
- Currently it works plugin-free in Mozilla Firefox (Version >= 4.0) and Google Chrome (Version >= 9).
If you use Internet Explorer (Version 9/10), you need the Flash plugin installed! Since IE 11, basic WebGL support is available.
Internet Explorer < 9 is not supported!
- It also runs on modern WebGL enabled smartphones (with Android OS) like Samsung Galaxy SII!
- Check here if your browser supports X3DOM.
If you have questions, please contact me:
23.02.2015 | Version 2.0.11
- Bugfix for middle and right mouse button
Click to load the 3D liver model (1.2 MB).
Please wait a moment...